At ConnectedHomeWorld.com we believe now is a very exciting time for Home Electronics. As individuals we have seen in the movies over the years how home appliances converge and become one with all that we do.
We at ConnectedHomeWorld.com believe that the connected home is close to becoming a reality for most of us, as it is already for some. We have setup this website to follow this ground breaking technology as it changes and as it changes our lives.
Through ConnectedhomeWorld.com we hope to share with you the news as they break and some of our own opinions about the market, companies and the technologies.
We are looking for Contributors
Connectedhomeworld.com accepts story ideas from outside writers for the site and its related newsletters. We welcome new contributors and encourage participation from our readership to support this growing online publication.
Why Contribute to Connectedhomeworld.com
Contributing to our site is a great way to demonstrate your expertise/knowledge in the connected home arena and in front of thousands of our readers, which include homeowners, analysts, integrators and those creating the solutions and products.
If you are interested in contributing on a one-time or regular basis, here are some guidelines:
- Send story ideas directly to Patrick Oliphant, Editor (patrick @ connectedhomeworld. com), in Word format – no pdf files, please. Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the word/s to be linked. Do not embed links in a Word document.
- Articles should be original(no press releases) to the author and should not have been previously published elsewhere. Include your byline and a brief (no more than 25 words) bio and photo to accompany it.
- Articles are generally in the range of 600 words or more.
- Articles should offer readers clear advice, expert perspective, or take-aways about a specific issues, practices, industries, or software capabilities. Bullet points are good, meandering text is not.
- Do not submit articles about businesses or companies in which you have a vested interest, unless you disclose as much to the audience.
- Copyright is retained by the writer. Connectedhomeworld.com may, however, reprint your piece, with full attribution, in companion Connectedhomeworld.com products and marketing materials.
- We do not pay most guest contributors for occasional articles.
Find Us Online: Twitter, facebook, YouTube TV
The views and opinions provided on ConnectedHomeWorld.com are entirely independent and do not reflect those of any sponsor, advertiser or other contributor to the site. The main source of product and company information are publicly disclosed on internet sites, including company and news/comment sites. Where possible, we include links to validate any claims or assertions made. Further analysis and opinions are based on our experience and comments from other industry experts. We encourage our users to comment on the information and articles published, both to correct, refine and confirm the assertions made.
The information contained in ConnectedHomeWorld.com is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us with the option for any user to comment on the articles where possible. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ConnectedHomeWorld. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The site makes use of session cookies to enhance your user experience and third party cookies from Quantcast, Google and Aweber for analytics purposes. Your continued access of this website indicates your acceptance of their use. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.