AT&T Digital Life Launches in Six US Cities
AT&T will be launhing it Digital Life home monitoring solution in six more US cities (Cincinnati, San Diego, Columbus, San Jose, Indianapolis and Tampa). The upcoming launch will make the service available in 33 cities. The off the shelves home monitoring offer the convenience of monitoring your home from your phone, tablet or PC while are away.
Digital life offers a no hassle installation. It offers the flexibility managing the system from a wide range of handset, Apple iOS, Windows, Blackberry or Android plus popular browser for your PC. Connection over it wireless access points is secure.
The user interface is simple and intuitive; you can access and manage your lights, door locks, thermostats, camera, small appliances and more. It offers the option for you to personalize it to fit your needs – with custom notifications and scheduled tasks.
You can add devices and solutions anytime, as your needs grow, or your lifestyle changes. With Digital Life your home security is monitored 24/7 by professionals who will respond to emergencies and alert police and fire authorities. Monitoring is done from AT&T own U.S. based monitoring centers by their CSAA certified staff.
- Simple Security: is their basic home security package, it includes 24/7 home monitoring, 24-hour battery backup, a wireless keypad, keychain remote, recessed sensors and an indoor siren for $29.99 a month plus $149.99 for equipment.
- Smart Security: is an enhanced security package with the option to add home automation, it includes the benefits of Simple Security plus a choice of three of the following features: motion sensor, carbon monoxide sensor, glass break sensor, smoke sensor or takeover kit. Smart Security begins at $39.99 a month plus $249.99 for equipment.
Customers who select Smart Security can add these automation packages:
- Camera Package: View live video from inside and outside of the home for an additional $9.99 a month plus equipment.
- Energy Package: Control appliances, lighting and thermostats for convenience and energy efficiency for an additional $4.99 a month plus equipment.
- Door Package: Allow a pet sitter or repairman into your home remotely with automated door locks, or check to see whether your garage door is open or closed for an additional $4.99 a month plus equipment.
- Water Detection Package: Detect water leaks before damage occurs for an additional $4.99 a month plus equipment.
- Water Control Package: Detect leaks and shut off water at the main water source for an additional $9.99 a month plus equipment.
"Digital Life is committed to offering our customers an easy and convenient way to secure their homes, protect their families and simplify their lives from virtually anywhere," said Kevin Petersen, president, Digital Life, Inc.