D-Link Showcases Home Surveillance Solutions At Cable Show 2012
Cable operators are being given the opportunity to expand their revenue stream with a new set of solutions from D-Link. At this year’s Cable Show in Boston, D-Link is promoting a range of home security solutions for Multi System Operators (MSOs). Included are the latest IPv6 ready DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem and Gateway solutions, PowerLine routers, MoCA solutions, and a range of IP camera home-surveillance solutions.
The D-Link range of IP cameras feature advanced capabilities, including:
- Support for the most up-to-date video compression (H.264, MPEG4)
- Local recording via a MicroSD slot
- Night vision surveillance monitoring
- PIR (Passive Infrared sensor)
- WPS for easy WiFi configuration and connection.
Additionally, D-Link's IP camera display is support by mydlink enabled Wireless N Day/Night Home Network Cloud Cameras, offering remote monitoring using the mydlink app via any iPhone, iPad or Android device.