Schlage Locks Now Work with Alarm.com
Schlage connected locks can now connect with Alarm.com connected home system. The integration of both solutions increases the flexibility and convenience of managing customers’ home security. Schlage is offering the BE469 Touchscreen Deadbolt, which can connect to a Z-Wave wireless network can be access and monitor form anywhere. With up to 30 user codes everyone can have their own.
“Integrating Schlage’s suite of Z-Wave compatible electronic locks with Alarm.com, puts strength in homeowners’ fingertips by offering keyless control and customizable, secure access codes that can be tailored to specific days and times of the week, as well as real-time text alerts,” said Schlage.
Schlage BE469 Touchscreen Deadbolt Features:
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Build-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- Employs Z-Wave, a wireless technology that makes your house smarter, safer and far more convenient
- Connect with your home via computer, tablet or smartphone with the service provider of your choice and get the exact features you want
- Holds up to 30 user codes
- Easy installation with just a screwdriver- no wiring required