ADT Released Smart Home Security Solution: ADT Pulse
ADT Security has released the ADT Pulse, a new interactive smart home touch screen solution. The ADT Pulse will provide anytime and anywhere access to your home security system via computer, iPhone or smartphone. ADT Pulse can be integrated into your whole home automation solution, so you can manage light, temperature, get security alerts and more. It is built around Z-Wave open standard and will support other home automation solutions.
ADT Pulse Features:
- Arm and disarm their home security system;
- Get notified of alarms and selected events via email and text messages as well as video clips;
- View their home through cameras and watch secure real-time video or stored video clips of events from monitored areas of the home;
- Access lights and appliances or set schedules to automate them;
- Change a home’s temperature to help save on utility bills.
“ADT Pulse gives users a way to manage their home from wherever life takes them. This service is a natural evolution of traditional home security services that takes into consideration the needs of today’s always-connected consumer. For the first time, life safety services are being brought together with lifestyle management applications in a solution that the average household can afford,” said Don Boerema, Chief Marketing Officer, ADT Security Systems.