See Cavium Best of Digital Home at Computex 2011
At this year’s Computex show in Taipei China (May 31 - June 4), Cavium is promising to demonstrate their best in digital home and home entertainment solutions. Geared towards OEMs and ODMs they will be showcasing their latest set-top box, networking and digital home applications, based on their PureVu, ECONA, Celestial and OCTEON processor families.
Cavium will showcase the following product lines at the Grand Hyatt hotel in the company's private suite 2412:
PureVu Video Processor-Based Demonstrations
- Cavium's new universal adapter reference design showcasing its ability to support WiVu™, DLNA, and software transmit solution interoperating with a range of popular portable consumer devices including smart phones, tablets and notebook PCs.
- Multi-room, Multi-source Full HD wireless video with IR back-channel and Cavium's user friendly WiVu™ GUI.
- Actiontec's MyWirelessTV HDMI adapter with Cavium's SLL technology.
ECONA ARM Processor-Based Demonstrations
- Android-based Gateway design: Android2.2 enabled gateway to showcase advanced services deployment platform.
- NAS: Full-featured, home media server demo to showcase media storage and serving capabilities of the ECONA platform.
- Residential Gateway: Multi-service, high performance gateway demo with media serving, forwarding and wireless access capabilities based on the ECONA platform.
- DECT6.0-integrated Gateway: Demo with integrated DECT6.0 reference design with DSP Group.
Celestial Processor-Based Demonstrations
- Cavium's Hybrid Analog and ISDB-T Set Top Box platform which fully supports PVR functionally on digital and legacy analog broadcasts, running complete middleware with media-player support.
- Interactive DVB-C reference platform running Celestial CRISP software and applications including video chat.
- Portable TV product with built in media-player application.